• Parents picking up late must notify Kang’s as soon as possible. Continuously being late can result in additional late charges. After 7:00 PM, a late fee of $25.00 will be charged at the time of pick up.
• We follow most MCPS closing days during the school year. A Kang’s school year calendar with days closed is sent out in the beginning of the school year.
• All other non-MCPS closing days (i.e. private schools, prekindergarten/ head start) will be charged $25.00/day per child. These days are scheduled and pre-paid two weeks in advance with no refunds.
• If private schools are open and MCPS are closed, we will pick up students that day.
• If MCPS offices close early due to inclement weather, Kang’s will pick up the children and transport to the center and parents will be informed about pick up time and closing of Kang’s.
• If MCPS offices are closed due to inclement weather, Kang’s will be closed.
• If MCPS has a two hour delay, we do our best to open at 6:30 for Before Care students only.
• All late openings and closings will be announced on our Facebook page and emails will be sent out.
• Non-refundable registration fee is due to hold your space for After School Program.
• Late payments will be charged a late fee of $35.00.
• Bounced or returned checks will be charged $50.00 on existing account.
• There is a 10% discount for the second and third child.
• Failure to keep payments current can result in suspension or termination from the program.
• Belt testing fees must be paid prior to the testing day or on the day of testing.
• All students must wear a Kang’s uniform to attend class.
• During belt testing, all students are required to wear the standard martial arts uniform.
• All students attending summer field trips must wear a current Kang’s Field Trip shirt.
• Kang’s does not tolerate any type of teasing or bullying in the program.